Notice to Applicants
The Signal Seekers Radio Control Club is a chartered Academy of Model Aeronautics Club (#371) and carries a third party insurance. As such, an AMA license is MANDATORY for membership. You can get your license on the official AMA website (Click HERE) or you can contact them by phone at 1-800-I-Fly-AMA (435-9262). A confirmation page or number from AMA is acceptable proof to join the club.
An Initiation Fee of thirty dollars ($30) is to accompany any new application. Only one initiation fee shall be assessed per house-hold. Previous members requesting reinstatement shall be entitled to a waiver of the initiation fee, provided such waiver is approved by the Board of Directors.
- Open – $70 per year.
- Senior Youth (15-18 years old) – $20 per year.
- Junior Youth (14 and under) – Free.
- Family (Same Household as a Current Member) – $35 per year
- Spouse of a Current Member – $1 per year.
- Disabled (Unable to Fly) – $1 per year.
* Disclaimer – Discounted annual membership fees for Jr and Senior Youth are only applicable when there is an existing Open Member in the same household. Jr and Senior youth without an existing Open Member in the same household will be charged the full open membership rate.
New members joining between January 1st and June 30th will be assessed full annual membership dues.
New members joining between July 1st and September 30th will be assessed half membership dues (but full initiation fee.)
New members joining between October 1st and December 31st will be assessed full membership dues that will count toward the following year’s annual dues.
Click here to complete a membership application.